7 things you need to know about pharmacy benefit management (PBM) models!
Contracting with a pharmacy benefit management (PBM) company, is no small task. It’s complex, confusing and requires a leap of faith to hand over the management of millions in pharmacy spend to a third party. This e-book will help you better understand the ‘ins and outs’ of PBM models. From helpful definitions to insightful comparisons and thoughtful questions you should ask, you’ll feel more prepared the next time you consider a PBM.
Learn about the differences between traditional, pass-through and hybrid PBM models.
Plan sponsors who are ‘in-the-know’ can save 10-15% on their current pharmacy benefit costs.
- Different PBM contract types
- PBM pricing practices
- How rebate and incentives are aligned
- The different types of savings guarantees
- Variations in PBM transparency
- Distribution channels and how to save on costs
- Contract pricing and definitions